Investor update event – 12 June 2017
Investor update event - 12 June 2017
The event provided investors with an overview of the market landscape for Information Services, including FTSE Russell, LCH and Capital Markets. It showed that the Group’s global businesses are well positioned in a changing regulatory environment, and highlighted future double-digit growth opportunities and next phase cost efficiencies. Strong revenue growth and continued cost control will deliver further improvement to operating leverage, delivering enhanced operating margins and shareholder value.
The event was hosted by Xavier Rolet, Chief Executive and David Warren, CFO and featured members of the LSEG Executive Committee and their teams.
Video and audio recordings of the presentations can be found below.
Presentations included the following new information:
- FTSE Russell
- Continued double-digit revenue growth - 2017-2019
- Continued double-digit revenue growth in OTC clearing - 2017-2019
- Accelerating EBITDA margin growth – approaching 50% by 2019 (2016: 35.6%)
- Group operating expenses held at c.4% p.a. increase 2017-2019 while the Group continues to develop and deliver revenue growth
- Next phase cost saves of £50m p.a. – by exit 2019
- Group EBITDA margin c.55% by 2019 (2016: 46.5%)