Our commitment to accessibility
At LSEG, we are committed to supporting and embracing a culture of diversity and inclusion, where all colleagues and customers, including those with disabilities, can fulfil their potential.
We are committed to ensuring that this website is accessible to the widest range of visitors, regardless of ability, disability or impairment. Our ongoing site design, development and content creation is guided by best-practice accessibility guidelines such as WCAG and ISO 30071-1.
Adapt your experience to your needs
While this site has been created to be usable ‘as is’, many people are likely to get the most accessible experience by customising their computer to suit their individual needs – for example: to get the site spoken to them, to change its colour-scheme, or increase the size of its text.
If that sounds like it would be useful to you, we recommend you visit WAI’s Better Web Browsing: Tips for Customizing your Computer to find information on how these customisations (achieved by using accessibility features already on your computer, smartphone or tablet, or through installing assistive technologies) might suit you.
Limitations of this site’s accessibility
Through expert accessibility testing of our site, using representative assistive technologies used by our users, we are aware that it has some current accessibility limitations, and we are working to address these and to gain WCAG 2.1 AA compliance over the next few months, as follows:
- We are working to improve the alternative text of some images
- We are reviewing how headings are applied and structured throughout the site
- Some error messages in forms are being reviewed to improve how they are voiced by screen readers
- Some interactive elements are being made compatible with using keyboard alone
- We are improving focus of screen readers so that it can be more intuitive
- Some UI controls and content that updates are being reviewed to improve their compatibility with various assistive technologies
- Some labels used by assistive technologies and common terminology may not be translated into local country languages
Please let us know if you have difficulties using this site
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our site.
Please let us know if you encounter any accessibility barriers by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To help us understand your difficulty quickly, it would help us if you could specify the specific service in your email and provide the information advised in ‘Contacting Organisations about Inaccessible Websites’ in your request.
All constructive feedback regarding the accessibility or usability of our site is welcome and will be carefully considered.
This accessibility statement was last updated in May 2023 and follows the advice on accessibility statements in ISO 30071-1.