Fast track you career by joining our technology and operations hub in Bucharest
London Stock Exchange Group is a global markets infrastructure business, sitting at the heart of the world’s financial community. We provide valuable services for a wide range of customers, focusing on Intellectual Property, Risk and Balance Sheet Management and Capital Formation.
Career opportunities in Bucharest
In order to support our growth plans and maximise our global efficiency, we are setting up a new technology and operations hub in Bucharest which will play a key role in providing services to the group and to our clients across the world. We aim to initially employ a team of 200 professionals in Romania across a range of technology data services and corporate function roles Our career opportunities cover a number of areas:
- Web services - software development, system administration, maintenance and operational support for LSEG web platforms (both Linux and Windows platforms);
- Corporate Services - corporate system administration and corporate application support for platforms based on Windows, Citrix and Red HAT;
- Market Services which includes application support, system administration and database services engineering for LSEG markets;
- Post Trade Services which includes software development and DevOps.
"To stay ahead in an increasingly complex and demanding marketplace requires constant innovation and evolution. We cannot afford to stand still; we require fresh talent and new ideas to drive us to our next phase of our growth."
Chris Corrado, COO and CIO at London Stock Exchange Group
We are looking for people who are intellectually curious, interested in the bigger picture of how the technology industry is evolving and willing to ask the difficult questions. If you’re a forward- looking problem solver who enjoys tackling complex challenges, apply to join our team.We are recruiting for a wide range of opportunities for our team in Bucharest.
A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you a first class working environment in the centre of the financial community. We encourage collaborative working relationships where employees feel able to express themselves and where achievement and performance are recognised.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development plans and performance management. We also offer excellent levels of support and development through training, coaching and mentoring and by giving employees the opportunity to work on challenging projects.
Our culture of meritocracy means that we believe in sharing our success with our employees by rewarding them both financially and through career development.
We believe in paying competitive salaries and offer a range of other attractive benefits, including:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pensions
- 25 days’ holiday
- Private medical insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance policy
- Meal Vouchers