Customer Managed Connectivity (CMC)
What is Customer Managed Connectivity? (CMC)
Customer Managed Connectivity (CMC) enables customers to source their own technical infrastructure when directly accessing London Stock Exchange Group.
Utilising an optimised network platform, engineered for low latency, resiliency and scalability, customers are able to access our markets through a number of Accredited Connectivity Providers or even utilise a local internet connection.
Who is it for?
Customer Managed Connectivity (CMC) provides access to a wide range of customers, including members and non-members of the Group, Market Data Vendors and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs).
Ability to choose from a number of different physical circuit providers or use an internet connection
Cutting edge network design for high availability
Choice of access speeds, from 2Mb to 10Gb
- High performance
Optimised network infrastructure for direct
low latency access to our markets
- Customers can choose from a number of different physical access suppliers utilising existing commercial relationships or creating new ones
- Customer access can be sized from 2Mb to 10Gb to suit the information and trading service requirements of the firm
- Access to London Stock Exchange Group’s production and disaster recovery facilities are included as standard, providing customers the ability to recover quickly in difficult conditions
- Increased control through the management
of your own technical infrastructure
- Improved performance over an optimised network
infrastructure, increasing the probability of realising opportunities
Direct Circuit Access
Clients can choose from our Accredited Connectivity Partners , determining the physical circuits which best suits their needs.
Please click here to find details on our Accredited Connectivity Partners, or contact email@example.com for further information on this product.
Clients can access our markets using a local internet connection.
Customer Managed Connectivity VPN (CMC VPN) utilises a customer’s existing connection to the internet to provide connectivity to London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) through a secure Virtual Private Network (VPN).
For further information on this product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org