LSEG's Regulatory Reporting Partner Programme
Become part of one of the largest RegTech communities in the world.
About the Regulatory Reporting partner programme
When you join the Regulatory Reporting partner programme, you benefit from our collective expertise, which enables you to enhance your own offering and adopt a more integrated approach to meeting your clients’ regulatory needs.
Designed to adapt to the needs of consulting firms, system integrators and technology companies, Regulatory Reporting’s partner programme supports how you sell Regulatory Reporting, and how you want clients to experience the platform’s capabilities.
Regulatory Reporting in numbers
100,000+Users on LSEG Post Trade's regulatory compliance and data integrity platform
650 millionMonthly transactions processed across all asset classes for EMIR and MiFIR
3,300+Companies globally across 86 countries use Regulatory Reporting.
Key benefits of becoming a Regulatory Reporting partner
The Regulatory Reporting partner programme enables you to augment products and services, provides technical support and enablement capabilities, and also creates marketing opportunities:
- Regulatory Reporting platform software specification
- User acceptance testing (UAT) environment*
- Access to TRADEcho Trade Reporting Client Portal*
- Onboarding technical support
- Client training rates for regulatory workshops
- Rich content repository of thought leadership and educational materials
- Participation in joint branding programmes
*Systems are accessible for software partners only