UnaVista's partners answer MiFID II FAQs
UnaVista Partner Programme
UnaVista Partner Programme Press Releases
Introduction to UnaVista's Partner Programme
UnaVista's Partner Programme gives firms an opportunity to be part of one of the largest RegTech communities in the world. UnaVista is an industry leading regulatory compliance and data integrity platform helping firms reduce their operational and regulatory risk.
With over 60,000 users across 6 continents in the financial services, energy and corporate sectors, our clients benefit from UnaVista’s flexible technology, renowned customer service and the regulatory expertise of the London Stock Exchange Group.
Firms wishing to partner with UnaVista and be part of the community can leverage this expertise to enhance their own offerings and to provide a more integrated approach for clients’ regulatory needs.
Regulations covered by the Partner Programme
UnaVista’s partner programme was launched in response to MiFID II however the programme has now been extended to other upcoming regulations including:
- MiFIR Transaction Reporting - 3 January 2018, EEA
- MiFID II Commodities Positions Reporting - 3 January 2018, EEA
G20 Derivative Reporting
- ASIC - Live, Australia
- Bank of Israel - Live, Global
- Canada - Live, Canada
- CFTC - Live, USA
- EMIR revised RTS - 1 November 2017
- HKMA - Live, Hong Kong
- MAS - Live, Singapore
- Swiss FMIA (FinfraG) - Phased go-live starting
- Securities Financing Transaction Reporting - 2019, EEA
- Consolidated Audit Trail - Phased go-live starting 2018, USA
- Market Abuse Regulatiom - Live, EEA
A partnership that’s right for you
UnaVista's Partner Programme seeks to bring together the world's leading financial services technology and consultancy firms to help the markets become more efficient and reduce operational and regulatory risk. The types of firms in the Partner Programme include:
- OMS & Front End System Providers
- Middleware Vendors
- RegTech Providers
- RiskTech Providers
- FinTech Providers
- Platform Providers
The Partner Programme provides a host of benefits to augment partners’ products and services; it is designed with the aim of providing support and enablement capabilities along with marketing opportunities including:
- UnaVista platform software specification
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) environment
- Access to TRADEcho Trade Reporting Client Portal
- On-Boarding Technical support
- Client training rates for regulatory workshops
- Rich content repository with videos, webinars, presentations, brochures etc.
- 50% discount for 'Train the Trainer' technical training service on UnaVista's platform
- Bi-lateral logo usage on website and other digital content
- Participation in UnaVista targeted campaigns
- Access to the UnaVista Ambassador Network programme
The programme enables partners
- Access UnaVista's market-leading technology to broaden solution offerings.
- Powerful marketing through joint branding programmes to drive increased sales in new markets.
- Leverage UnaVista's resources and enablement programmes to increase revenues.
- Harness the power of the London Stock Exchange brand value.
UnaVista in numbers
- More than 3,000 companies globally across 86 countries.
- Over 10,000 reporting firms across EMIR and MiFID.
- Processes in excess of 5 billion transactions annually across all asset classes.
UnaVista's Business Solutions
Our out-of-the-box solutions provide quick and comprehensive results while the platform's underlying technology helps firms solve a multitude of bespoke problems. In order to broaden the solutions UnaVista can offer to its clients, it has introduced a Partner Programme that enables consulting firms, system integrators and technology companies to leverage their best-in-class capabilities to help firms in the financialindustry solve a range of business challenges.
If you're interested in becoming part of the UnaVista Partner Programme, please contact our Partnership team at PartnerWithUnaVista@lseg.com.