Refinitiv Benchmark Services (UK) Limited ('RBSL')
RBSL is the regualted administered of a number of benchmarks, please see the list below.
End-to-end benchmark administration
Our record in end-to-end benchmark administration is proven. With a robust regulatory framework and ironclad infrastructure, we are uniquely positioned to provide benchmarks built with integrity, transparency and trust.
Where we provide services in connection with benchmark administration, we do so in a manner that is aligned with the International Organisation of Securities Commissions (IOSCO) principles.
Restoring trust, promoting transparency in benchmark rates
Our culture is committed to integrity.
We are a recognised leader in efforts across the financial industry to re-establish and restore confidence in benchmark rates. We have gained a reputation in the benchmarking business which has resulted in regulators soliciting our input for reform work under way.
Our flexible service offering
- Secure, auditable and accurate collection, calculation and distribution of benchmarks based on contributions, such as Interbank offered rates, or trade-based benchmarks, on behalf of administrators.
- Scrutiny and surveillance of inputs and outputs.
- Governance and administration of benchmarks.
- Secure storage of all inputs, outputs and communications (both electronic and voice) connected with benchmark calculation for later audit.
- A range of models for the implementation and administration of fee liability for benchmark data.
- Consultancy services on all the above and on the design of new benchmarks and reform of existing benchmarks to ensure alignment with the IOSCO principles and compliance with any other global regulatory standards.
The broadest benchmark coverage
The breadth and depth of our benchmark portfolio is unmatched, spanning all major asset classes and regions worldwide.
Refinitiv Benchmark Services (UK) Limited ("RBSL")
Refinitiv Benchmark Services (UK) Limited ("RBSL") is the administrator of the following regulated benchmarks.
Commitment and experience
International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO) principles for financial benchmarks
We are aligned with the IOSCO Principles for Financial Benchmarks, and have been instrumental in leading the global debate on the future of benchmarking, which culminated in the IOSCO Principles.
Benchmarks administered by us are aligned with the IOSCO Principles. We have been working to ensure full observance of these principles across all benchmarks that we administer.
features and benefits
How are we staying compliant?
We work to improve the calculation, management, and governance of our benchmarks and indices to reflect the highest standards.
We work continuously to ensure we meet all applicable regulation and industry guidance.
We work with clients, submitters, regulators, government agencies, and trade bodies to raise standards across the industry.
We strive to meet or exceed the requirements of global regulatory reforms.