Data distribution and data flow
LSEG's Real-Time Distribution System
You never have to compromise on how you manage data. Choose your data type and use case, control your costs and always stay compliant. Explore flexible opportunities that will power your potential.
Streamline your operations and manage your data with confidence
You can reduce complexity and costs and streamline your operations. Transfer data across your offices and functions securely and confidently with your own unique workflows.
When you need to distribute data, connect to a range of APIs and minimise any downtime with our robust technology. Your teams can write new apps or algorithms and quickly start trading with them over the platform.
Access more than 15,000 licences globally on our entitlements system to ensure your company remains compliant. You can normalise or tag content from any provider so that it is identifiable at all stages, giving you full audit and compliance trails.
Why LSEG Real-Time Distribution System?
How we help
LSEG Real-Time Distribution System supports the use cases of financial firms around the globe with a range of key capabilities, including:
- In the cloud, with choice – firms can choose just to manage the installation and support of the software, or they can have LSEG look after installation, upgrades, health checks and tuning via the LSEG Complete Care package. With the Dynamic Remote Monitoring package, LSEG will also provide remote monitoring and service restoration.
- Trusted Data Delivery – firms can create a variety of inter-office data topologies – including hub and spoke, and peer-to-peer – to route data from producers to any location around the globe, reducing infrastructure costs and improving resiliency and compliance.
- LSEG Data Access Control System – the leading market data entitlements administration system. It is recognised by all major exchanges and venues as a means for customers to both stay compliant with exchange fees and manage their market data spend.
- LSEG Real-Time Advanced Transformation Server – an additional, value-add component, it enables firms to take multiple data sources and parse, normalise, aggregate and calculate new pricing instruments for their applications and users to consume.
- LSEG APIs – a range of open source, real-time APIs to meet customer needs, from lightweight, minimal code use cases to mission critical ones that must perform at scale and velocity.
Features & Benefits
Creating potential with LSEG's Real-Time Distribution System
Support your data distribution and integration and administrative function – with a highly efficient data management service.
Manage data flow to applications and automate entitlements to save costs and reduce administrative costs.
Create, distribute and integrate proprietary content with real-time calculations, analytics and static data.
Improve your infrastructure oversight with an integrated console that helps monitor and manage platform performance and data-consuming apps.
Benefit from full transparency around data publishing. Our entitlement system helps to establish audit and compliance trails.
Improve efficiency, lower network costs and only pay for the data your apps consume.
Learn more about LSEG Real-Time Advanced Transformation Server
With this high performance, low latency calculation engine added to the Real-Time Distribution System, financial services firms can:
- Combine data – bring together internal and external data sources using a web-based interface.
- Perform calculations – deliver yield curves, mathematical functions, data and time, statistical functions, and more.
- Parse data – extract data from pages or record pages and transform them into a logical record. For example, automate parsing and aggregation to parse hundreds of broker pages to find the best price.
- Centralise data management – work on the same data in different geographic areas. Locate all strategic algorithms onto a dedicated calculation server.
- Control permissioning – regulate who can create, update, and delete ATS records.
Find out more about related LSEG Solutions
Asia Pacific (Sub-Regional)
Australia & Pacific Islands: +612 8066 2494
China mainland: +86 10 6627 1095
Hong Kong & Macau: +852 3077 5499
India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives & Sri Lanka:
+91 22 6180 7525
Japan: +813 6743 6515
Korea: +822 3478 4303
Malaysia & Brunei: +603 7 724 0502
New Zealand: +64 9913 6203
Philippines: 180 089 094 050 (Globe) or
180 014 410 639 (PLDT)
Singapore and all non-listed ASEAN Countries:
+65 6415 5484
Taiwan: +886 2 7734 4677
Thailand & Laos: +662 844 9576
Help & Support
Already a customer?