UnaVista Regulatory Risk Seminar
London Stock Exchange
10 Paternoster Square
*Unfortunately this event has now reached capacity, you can add you name to the waiting list in case any spaces become available*...
*Unfortunately this event has now reached capacity, you can add you name to the waiting list in case any spaces become available*
The UnaVista Regulatory Risk Seminar is a half day event hosted at the London Stock Exchange that offers senior operations and compliance professionals the chance to hear from experts in the regulatory space. The topic of the seminar is regulatory reporting and focussing on how current and upcoming changes will affect European firms, and how firms can prepare to be in the best position possible.
You can find the draft agenda below, more details will be added in the coming week:
1400 – Registration and coffee
1420 – Welcome & introduction
1430 – Industry highlights
- Understanding and interpreting current reporting regulations.
- Coping with the stresses of resource management in the light of increasing regulation. – Chris Freeman (DBFS)
- The role of data in improving regulatory efficiency and compliance. – Shiv Shivaraman (Mahindra Satyam)
1515 – Break
1530 – Panel discussion: how to get ready for EMIR?
- Chaired by Mark Husler - Global Head of Product Management for Information Services, LSEG
- David Nowell – Head of industry relations and regulatory compliance, UnaVista, LSEG
- Kiri Self – Head of Exchanges and Market Infrastructure, KPMG
- Silvano Stagni - Head of research and marketing, Hatstand Consulting
1615 – Keynote Speaker – Peter Randall (former CEO of Equiduct, Chi-X and Instinet)
1645 – Closing remarks
1700 – Drinks and canapés
The UnaVista Operational Risk Seminar 2013 will focus on how regulation is affecting our businesses on a global scale.
We will have a number of guest speakers providing some industry insight into their areas of expertise, as well as a panel and a keynote speaker.