The EMIR Refit course is designed to familiarise compliance and operations staff working in EMIR reporting with the key changes which are coming as part of the Refit amendments to the existing rules.
Next upcoming course
29 February 2024
1.00pm – 4.30pm
This course will be delivered remotely by the instructor using Microsoft Teams.
The EMIR Refit course is designed to familiarise compliance and operations staff working in EMIR reporting with the key changes which are coming as part of the Refit amendments to the existing rules. As such, the course assumes a good working knowledge of the main concepts of EMIR as the focus is on the changes not current practice (completing the EMIR Foundation course would be ideal).
The course covers:
Brief recap of existing rules
- Reportable Instruments
Background to EMIR Refit
- What is new
- ISO 20022 XML Schema
- Unique Product Identifier (UPI)
- Action Types and Events
- Updating Pre-Refit Trades
- Collateral Reporting
- Mandatory Delegated Reporting
- UTI Workflow
- Deleted Fields
- New Fields, field by field analysis
- Changing fields
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is suitable for anyone who EMIR reports. It is recommended that attendees have already completed the EMIR Foundation course.
£600 plus VAT (Regulatory Reporting clients)
£800 plus VAT (Non-Regulatory Reporting clients)
NB: Fee can be invoiced or payment can be made with a debit or credit card at checkout.
- 25 November 2022 (9.00am - 12.30pm)
- 18 January 2023 (9.00am - 12.30pm)
- 23 March 2023 (9.00am - 12.30pm)
- 12 May 2023 (9.00am - 12.30pm)
- 29 June 2023 (1.00pm - 4.30pm)
- 3 August 2023 (9.00am - 12.30pm)
- 15 September 2023 (9.00am - 12.30pm)
- 29 February 2024 (1.00pm – 4.30pm)
- 30 April 2024 (9.00am – 12.30pm)
- Additional dates can be scheduled – please send us an email with your requirements.
Please note – the instructor-led course is delivered remotely using MS Teams so no physical attendance is required. The web sessions are interactive and there is plenty of opportunity to ask questions. A full PDF pack of notes will be issued to all delegates after the course.
Before booking, please ensure you have read our cancellation policy.
If you have any questions please contact us on the following email address: RegReportingTraining@lseg.com
Senior Vice President, Financial Services Compliance and Regulation, Kroll
Judy Leung joined the firm in 2012 having previously worked for a variety of authorised investment firms as a Compliance Officer. Judy has over 20 years of Compliance experience covering Front Office Compliance Advisory, Compliance Monitoring and Operational Regulatory Compliance. During her time with Kroll, Judy has worked with a number of firms including asset managers, broker dealers and investment banks and exchanges to review, enhance and develop compliance processes, workflow controls, procedures and documentation mainly in the Markets and Regulatory Reporting space. This has included secondments, S166, health checks, technical advisory and training. Judy delivers a range of Compliance Regulatory Reporting training modules including MiFIR and EMIR.
Regulatory Reporting client rate: £600 (+VAT) and non-client rate: £800 (+VAT)
NB: Regulatory Reporting clients will be invoiced the fee. Non-Regulatory Reporting clients can pay by credit card.
“During my career I have attended several financial related trainings in the past but I strongly believe Regulatory Reporting e-Learning Academy provided one of the best ones in terms of relevancy, content and delivery. During 2019 I have consumed both MIFIR and EMIR Foundation courses and successfully passed online and in class certifications. The whole training process was a pleasant experience being fit for non-financial background persons as well as experienced ones.
In class courses filled the gap between theoretical knowledge and practical business needs but with a personal touch and tailored to the audience.
The online e-Learning Platform is very intuitive and visual appealing allowing attendants to take the courses on their own schedule and prepare for the exams properly.
Overall impression about the Regulatory Reporting Academy is that it provides an excellent opportunity for career advance, offering great value along with professional trainers.”
Radu Saligny - Regulatory Reporting Product Solutions Team Lead
- “This is a tool that is fairly intuitive and you can feel that it has been tailored to the needs of your peers.
- Rather than finding a golden method to deliver information, it provides several types of info presentation and delivery, which you can customise as you go along.
- You can feel that the people behind it have considered information fatigue and are constantly doing their best to keep it diverse.
- The courses even carry a subtle note of ‘I know this info might not make much sense now, don’t worry, it will come up again in due context and you`ll map it properly then’.
Whether you are preparing for your existing role, training for future ones, starting in fintech or whether you`re already awesome at these, the Regulatory Reporting e-Learning Academy will give you that elusive ‘good student’ feeling.”
Valentin Ditulescu - Regulatory Reporting Customer Support Analyst
Expand your knowledge with our range of certified training courses.