Fixed Income Data Services
Pricing, reference data, indices and analytics
Get invaluable support for the front, middle and back offices and optimise your fixed income strategy with our comprehensive pricing and reference data.
Your new home for fixed income
LSEG’s evaluated pricing and reference data is trusted as an independent and accurate source of evaluated pricing by asset owners and managers worldwide.
With daily evaluated pricing on over 2.7 million fixed income instruments and reference data covering more than 80 million instruments across all asset classes, our valuation services provide you with the trusted data you need to optimise your fixed income strategy.
Our data powers the FTSE Russell fixed income indices and is supported by LSEG Yield Book’s trusted analytics. This in turn empowers you to eliminate end of day pricing discrepancies in your portfolio valuations, resulting in accurate performance, minimal errors and optimal risk mitigation.
How we help
LSEG empowers you to optimise your fixed-income strategy and meet your compliance needs by delivering high quality, accurate and transparent data
Transparency in the prices you use to value fixed-income portfolios
- Our pricing data uses transparent methodologies, proving a solid foundation for more accurate and transparent pricing calculations.
- We help you control the costs associated with price challenges and reduce the risk of delays in striking NAVs.
Accurate data, trusted by FTSE Russell for optimal portfolio valuations
- As an independent provider with a market-driven, collaborative approach, we are able to provide consistent datasets and analytics across the management process (portfolio and benchmarks).
- Using the same evaluated pricing used in the FTSE Russell indices ensures accurate performance reporting with minimal tracking error.
Simpler, more cost-effective compliance and regulatory reporting
- With direct access to our comprehensive and independent reference data, you can confidently cover all your global and regional compliance needs as well as reduce the costs and effort associated with it.
- Expert evaluators, transparent methodologies, and challenge reports to support your regulatory reporting requirements.
A single, trusted provider of consistent coverage across fixed income sectors and markets
- LSEG’s expertise in pricing and reference data, combined with FTSE Russell’s extensive capabilities in indices and analytics, provides comprehensive coverage for fixed income owners and managers.
- FTSE Russell offers benchmark and custom index strategies designed and built by industry experts, and LSEG data is supported by market leading analytical capabilities and underpinned by market-driven pricing and a uniform reference dataset.
Features & Benefits
What you get with our pricing and reference data solutions
Why choose LSEG for your fixed income investing needs?
Enhanced transparency in the prices you use to value fixed income portfolios
Accurate data that is trusted by FTSE Russell to ensure optimal portfolio valuations with minimal errors
A simplified approach to reduce both the effort and cost associated with regulatory reporting and compliance
A holistic solution from a single provider able to deliver comprehensive, consistent coverage of fixed income sectors and markets across reference data, pricing, indices and analytics
Our pricing and reference data solutions
Asia Pacific (Sub-Regional)
Australia & Pacific Islands:
+612 8066 2494
China mainland: +86 10 6627 1095
Hong Kong & Macau: +852 3077 5499
India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives & Sri Lanka:
+91 22 6180 7525
Japan: +813 6743 6515
Korea: +822 3478 4303
Malaysia & Brunei: +603 7 724 0502
New Zealand: +64 9913 6203
Philippines: 180 089 094 050 (Globe) or
180 014 410 639 (PLDT)
Singapore and all non-listed ASEAN Countries:
+65 6415 5484
Taiwan: +886 2 7734 4677
Thailand & Laos: +662 844 9576
Help & Support
Already a customer?