Collateralized loan obligation
CLO market solutions
Our CLO (collateralized loan obligation) offering provides a full picture view of the CLO market to users, with powerful insight on deals, overlap analysis, trade history, and more from a single platform.
LSEG LPC Collateral
LPC Collateral is the simple first step in the analysis of any collateralized loan obligation. Using LPC Collateral you can:
- View the underlying assets of your CLO universe in a standardized format
- Sort and search CLO holdings data and identify exposure to specific assets or issuers
- Compare market value coverage and NAVs for CLO tranches
- Monitor CLO performance over time
- Chart trades against loan prices from the LPC Pricing Service
LSEG LPC Holdings / Trade History
LPC Collateral Holdings is the premium desktop tool for Loan Trading and Syndication desks. Delivering comprehensive access to loan Holdings and Trade Data across the Global CLO Universe.
- View the current Syndicate of any Borrower, including Manager, Deal, Tranche and position
- Proactively screen the entire portfolio inventory for a specific deal or Manager
- Gain access to reinvestment end dates for all CLOs globally
- Chart cash balances of CLOs over time with supporting % APB metrics.
- Track the loan trading activity of over 170 CLO managers
- Effortlessly filter historical trade data by a variety of criteria including Borrower, Tranche, Trade Price, Trade/Settlement Date, Deal, Manager and Trade Reason
- Compare trade prices to the market consensus by charting trades against LPC Mark-to-Market Pricing.
LSEG Evaluated CLO Pricing
LPC provides end-of-day prices on Global Cash Collateralized Loan Obligations (CLOs). These include both broadly syndicated and middle market CLOs.
Each CLO security is individually priced by LSEG Pricing Service.
Find out more
Request product details
Asia Pacific (Sub-Regional)
Australia & Pacific Islands: +612 8066 2494
China mainland: +86 10 6627 1095
Hong Kong & Macau: +852 3077 5499
India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives & Sri Lanka:
+91 22 6180 7525
Japan: +813 6743 6515
Korea: +822 3478 4303
Malaysia & Brunei: +603 7 724 0502
New Zealand: +64 9913 6203
Philippines: 180 089 094 050 (Globe) or
180 014 410 639 (PLDT)
Singapore and all non-listed ASEAN Countries:
+65 6415 5484
Taiwan: +886 2 7734 4677
Thailand & Laos: +662 844 9576
Help & Support
Already a customer?