Gain the tools to improve your underlying data, focus on insights, and increase reporting confidence.
Regulation reframed: Drive new insights from your regulatory reporting
It is vitally important that firms are in control of their regulatory data. Without the correct controls in place, reporting can be a costly operational burden. With dynamic dashboards and alerts, UnaVista Analytics gives you the tools to understand whether you stand out to the regulators, and to improve your underlying data – with no setup needed.
Gain insights you can trust
UnaVista Analytics help you meet the regulatory requirement for effective control frameworks, as set out in the FCA principles for business, Senior Managers Regime and MiFIR RTS 22.
Our Analytics tools are built in collaboration with LSEG’s market surveillance team and the collective knowledge of our reporting community.
Remove uncertainty from reporting, with dashboards and alerts identifying reporting trends, and highlighting issues previously identified by the regulators in Market Watches.
See where reporting issues make you an outlier compared to your peers and the wider market by benchmarking against the largest MiFID II community in Europe.
Start using Analytics now within your existing UnaVista account, with no need to upload additional data, sign complex third-party agreements or send data externally.
UnaVista maintains all the dashboards for you, ensuring they are always up to date with the latest regulatory guidance and industry feedback.
UnaVista Analytics modules
Gain a better understanding of your data and identify how you can improve your reporting with our new Reporting Performance module, included as part of your ARM package at no extra cost.
- Explore the performance benefits
- Gain a clearer picture to enhance your reporting quality.
- Use interactive peer-to-peer heatmaps to see how you compare with/to the market. / Compare [your firm] with/to the market using peer-to-peer heatmaps
- Ensure full, timely and accurate reporting with dynamic dashboards that use trusted reference data:
- Monthly Summary
- Derivatives Summary
- Transactions & Exception Trends
- Accuracy & Completeness
- Reference Data
Upgrade to access the Data Accuracy module, dashboards and alerts enabling the detection of data accuracy issues – available now with UnaVista Analytics. Use advanced analytics to ensure the accuracy of your reporting data and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Advantages of Data Accuracy
- Gain data visibility with interactive dashboards to drill into data accuracy issues.
- Spot data inaccuracies and receive alerts when data accuracy issues arise.
- Detailed peer-to-peer dashboards include:
- Total Transaction Summary
- Summary of ARM Exception Field/Reasons
- Summary of NCA Rejection Reasons
- Summary of Rejection by Asset class/Venue
- Summary of Trading Time
- Summary of Submission by Trading Capacity
- Summary of MiFIR Eligibility
Why choose UnaVista?
With years of industry expertise and trusted data accuracy, UnaVista delivers insights that innovate your operations, so regulation is no longer a hindrance – it’s an opportunity. Turn reactive into proactive - get ahead of regulations and upskill your teams through access to our experts. Contact us today to learn more about UnaVista Analytics.
Want to find out more about our products?
Our sales team can provide help and expertise with your product-related queries.
Global Customer Support
UnaVista offer a follow the sun support model to our clients. In addition to the proactive monitoring of our UnaVista platform, we also provide 24x7 hardware and infrastructure monitoring as standard.
Call our customer support line: +44 (0)20 7797 1122