Value holds edge in Q3 global malaise
- Value perseveres as risk rallies lose steam
- Soaring Energy stocks a major return driver
- EM factors in synch with DM peers
- Factor valuations contract
Published quarterly, this report provides actionable insights on global and regional factor performances, sector exposures, rotation drivers and macro sensitivities, using proprietary quarter-end data from the FTSE Global Factor Index Series. It's part of a series of Market Maps reports, available by email as soon as they are published.
To support your investment decision-making, we produce specialist content that provides analysis and insights on a range of investment topics. Go to our Global Investment Research hub for valuable market insights.
Webinar - Thursday October 26, 2023
Equity Factor Insights - Your Quarterly Deep Dive
Mark Barnes, PhD
Join members of FTSE Russell's Global Investment Research team for their quarterly deep-dive into global and regional equity factors to:
- Catch up on the ebb and flow of global factor performance this year
- Get the details behind Value’s continued resilience in the Q3 market slump, particularly vs Quality
- Learn what role surging oil prices and interest rates played on factor leadership across regions
- See where factor valuations and the Quality/Value premium stand now
You'll hear actionable insights on performances, industry exposures, macroeconomic rotation drivers and valuations across factors from a global and regional perspective. The discussion will draw upon key findings from our quarterly Market Maps Equity Factor Insights report.