Policy rate uncertainty and reduced liquidity take center stage, while stabilizing growth and anchored long yields provide offset
- Will the risk-on rally resume after the recent pause?
- New cycle in equity leadership may be brewing
- Is investor favor poised for reversal?
- Worst of duration risk may be over; still low but increasing credit risks
- Investment-grade credit gains appeal
- Infrastructure and commodities for diversification
Published quarterly, this report covers:
- Key macroeconomic influences and their implications for financial markets
- Core drivers across asset classes – and what they are indicating
- Cross-asset analysis – expectations, risk premiums, return and risk, correlations and more
- Implications for asset allocation and portfolio construction
- Market analysis provided exclusively via our indices, and Refinitiv and Lipper flows data – enabling apples-to-apples comparisons across asset classes and global markets
To support your investment decision-making, we produce specialist content that provides analysis and insights on a range of investment topics. Go to our hub for valuable Market Insights.