An overview of Verified Entity Data as a Service (VEDaaS)
Delivery mechanismAPIFTPSFTPWeb ServiceWebsite
Data frequencyDaily, Weekly, Monthly, Annually
Features & Benefits
What you get with Verified Entity Data as a Service (VEDaaS)
- Clients can search for legal entities from within the VEDaaS database of over 4 million entities.
- Challenge the content and/or request that the content be researched or refreshed.
- Our legal entity data refreshes at least once within every 12-month cycle, thus ensuring high quality and accuracy.
- Clients may subscribe to legal entities, managed on their behalf.
- Data is delivered either in flat files, or via API, to facilitate near-time integration into client workflows.
- Enhance MDS content via subscription to regulatory reporting modules, including EMIR, FATCA, Dodd-Frank, FCA Transaction Reporting, AnaCredit, and Qualified Financial Contracts.
How it works
Accessing the dataset
This dataset can be used by the following products. Talk to us to learn more about different packages and offerings.
- Data Formats:
- Delivery Mechanisms:
- Web Service
- Service Frequencies:
Asia Pacific (Sub-Regional)
Australia & Pacific Islands:
+612 8066 2494
China mainland: +86 10 6627 1095
Hong Kong & Macau: +852 3077 5499
India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives & Sri Lanka:
+91 22 6180 7525
Japan: +813 6743 6515
Korea: +822 3478 4303
Malaysia & Brunei: +603 7 724 0502
New Zealand: +64 9913 6203
Philippines: 180 089 094 050 (Globe) or
180 014 410 639 (PLDT)
Singapore and all non-listed ASEAN Countries:
+65 6415 5484
Taiwan: +886 2 7734 4677
Thailand & Laos: +662 844 9576
Help & Support
Already a customer?