Market Infrastructure Business Development
LSEG’s Market Infrastructure technology suite provides a robust, scalable and high-performance solution for operators of exchanges, clearing houses, central securities depositories and related businesses. The products are operated by LSEG for its own internal business and proven in the demanding European market and regulatory environment.
The suite supports matching, market data, data analytics, risk management, market surveillance, clearing and CSD functionality. It utilises a common foundation, whereby all products adhere to a unified architecture and share the same technology framework, data constructs and software engineering methodology providing a homogeneous operational environment and user experience.
How we can help
Clients offered ultra-low latency and superior functionality
Millennium Exchange, the flagship product of LSEG Technology, offers execution venues a highly extensible trading platform with the ability to grow and change as quickly as your business does.
- It can be configured to trade any product in any type of market.
- The platform is built on a rule-based, distributed, and fault-tolerant technology, enabling it to be highly reliable, scalable, and flexible to meet your specific needs.
- Millennium Exchange is built to deploy quickly, resulting in a shorter time to market.
- It allows for fast and straightforward implementation of business logic changes, by simply changing the business rules, resulting in lower support costs than other platforms.
- And most importantly, it is easy to use and understand, resulting in less training and administration time.
Technology partnership for Real-Time Operations.
With the knowledge and the experience in servicing capital market operations, Millennium LiveOps is able to meet your demand for total capital market solution operations with industry service standards.
A unique combination of industry, application development, infrastructure expertise and deployment knowledge, brings you:
- Assurance in knowing that your application and its related infrastructure operations are run on a par with global standards, customized to your specific needs
- Peace of mind, allowing you to focus on your business, while we take care of the operations
- Potential for business growth through continuous service improvement and system improvement
- The business and technical expertise and support to meet your commitments to clients for high-quality service.
- IT Service Continuity Management to help provide required levels of business continuity and disaster recovery
- An affordable and flexible operating model with an on and off-shore components to control cost
- Low total cost of ownership
- Complete operation under one roof (Application to Infrastructure around the business)
- Application knowledge transfer
- Specific operational experience
- Cost effective delivery - hybrid delivery models
- ITIL service quality
- Expert infrastructure back-up from Millennium Enterprise
Millennium Market Data
Millennium Market Data offers you a world of content at lightning speed.
Designed to unify and efficiently distribute large data streams across asset classes, Millennium MarketData helps subscribers identify trading signals while analyzing and displaying direct and derived data. The product offers consolidated order books and statistics, different order-book flavours, execution data and instrument reference data, all comprehensively supported by a wide range of delivery and recovery options. Data is sent to just whom and where you want, in exactly the form you want.
- MBO/MBP/TOB and consolidated representation
- Calculates and consolidates statistics for presentation.
- Dynamic, user-defined basket calculations.
- Feeds data direct to spread sheets.
As trading speeds and volumes continue to rise in today’s volatile markets, market monitors and regulators need ever more powerful and trustworthy surveillance instruments to detect abnormal trading behaviour.
Millennium Surveillance offers powerful tools to analyse and report such behaviour and to support further investigation, all the way through to litigation if necessary. It also offers impressive adaptability, enabling rapid compliance with regulatory changes. Rule-based, flexible, scalable and adaptable to any trading platform, Millennium Surveillance is your eye on the market.
- Adapts to rule and regulatory changes without upgrades or programmer intervention.
- Real-time and offline analysis features
- Effortless market replay and powerful reporting capabilities
- Comprehensive case-management capability
- Millennium’s patent pending Alert Investigation System enhances alert investigation efficiency by automatically identifying the transactions and events that led to the alert. This helps bring investigations to a successful conclusion faster, enabling its users to take near-real-time steps to take corrective action and minimize the effect of the manipulation on the market