AIM Securities on Turquoise
Now available on Turquoise
Turquoise announced, on 16 October 2017, that the constituents of the FTSE AIM UK 50 index and FTSE AIM UK Reserve List are now available to trade on its platform.
This follows increasing demand from Turquoise customers and reflects a growing appetite for efficient access to trade small and mid cap stocks from the institutional investor community.
Turquoise has been designated as an AIM Secondary Market Registered Organisation (ASMRO), effective 16 October 2017, as per London Stock Exchange announcement of 13 October.
Instruments admitted to trading
- FTSE AIM UK 50, and FTSE AIM UK 50 Reserve List, traded on London Stock Exchange SETS Trading Service
- Exclude securities subject to Minimum Quantity at Touch (MQAT)
- Will be available on the Turquoise Lit™ and Turquoise Plato™ orderbooks; including Turquoise innovations such as Turquoise Plato Block Discovery™ and Turquoise Lit Auctions™
Clearing will follow Turquoise's interoperable model, consistent with LSEG's Open Access philosophy, with a choice of EuroCCP N.V, LCH Ltd and SIX x-clear for all instruments.
- FTSE AIM UK 50 Index includes household names such as FeverTree Drinks, ASOS, Mulberry Group, and Hotel Chocolat Group
- List is reviewed on a quarterly basis
- Instruments currently included are: ABCAM, Advanced Medical Solutions Group, ASOS, Blue Prism Group, Brooks Macdonald Group, Camellia, CareTech Holding, Clinigen Group, Conviviality, CVS Group, Dart Group, EMIS Group, Faroe Petroleum, FEVERTREE Drinks, First Derivatives, Frontier Developments, Gamma Communications, GB Group, Gooch & Housego, Hotel Chocolat Group, IDOX, Iomart Group, IQE, James Halstead, Johnson Service Group, Keywords Studios, M&C Saatchi, M.P Evans Group, Midwich Group, Mulberry Group, Next Fifteen Communications, Nichols, Numis Corporation, Pan African Resources, Patisserie Holdings, Polar Capital Holdings, Purplebricks Group, Redde, Renew Holdings, RWS Holdings, Scapa Group, Smart Metering Systems, Sound Energy, Staffline Group, Telford Homes, Thorpe (F.W) Watking Jones, Young & Co's Brewery (A Shares & non-voting shares)
For more information, please contact the Turquoise Team