Trade Reporting Services:TRADEcho
In preparation for MiFID II, London Stock Exchange (LSE) and Simplitium joined forces to deliver TRADEcho, a new and best-in-class MiFID II transparency service to help firms ensure compliance in an increasingly complex regulatory landscape.
The LSE and Simplitium chose to combine their strengths to form a team of industry, regulatory and technical experts, bringing together the complementary strengths of Simplitium’s OTC reporting and LSE’s primarily on exchange reporting.
By combining the companies’ existing reporting platforms and utilising the respective strengths of each firm, the partnership offers an unparalleled breadth and quality of service.
- Pre-trade SI quoting service, and publishing of quotes via London Stock Exchange market data feeds, market data vendors and the service’s portal
- Post-trade trade reporting for OTC, OTF, SI, MTF, on-exchange and off-book flows
- A cleared model; clients are able to flag off-book trade reports for onward routing to CCP and net these trades with order book trades to achieve settlement and margin savings
- Support for all asset classes covered by MiFID II, including equities, depositary receipts, ETFs, equity derivatives, commodities, fixed income and other financial instruments
- Support for the additional data requirements and definitions introduced under MiFID II
- A web-based portal providing access to the services
For more information about TRADEcho, please visit: www.TRADEcho.com