Trade Reporting Services:TRADEcho
TRADEcho is the suite of reporting services operated by London Stock Exchange. As well as providing on Exchange off book trade reporting, it is approved as an Arranged Publication Arrangement (APA) providing OTC and SI trade reporting in all MiFID II securities, regardless of the asset class.
- Pre-trade SI quoting service, and publishing of quotes via London Stock Exchange market data feeds, market data vendors and the service’s portal
- Post-trade trade reporting for OTC, OTF, SI, MTF, on-exchange and off-book flows
- Support for all asset classes covered by MiFID II, including equities, depositary receipts, ETFs, equity derivatives, commodities, fixed income and other financial instruments
- Support for the additional data requirements and definitions introduced under MiFID II
- A web-based portal providing access to the services
For more information about TRADEcho, please visit: www.TRADEcho.com