Investor update event
London Stock Exchange Group plc
12 June 2017
Investor update event
London Stock Exchange Group plc will today host a planned investor update event.
The event will provide investors with an overview of the market landscape for Information Services, including FTSE Russell, LCH and Capital Markets. It will show that the Group’s global businesses are well positioned in a changing regulatory environment, and will highlight future double-digit growth opportunities and next phase cost efficiencies. Strong revenue growth and continued cost control will deliver further improvement to operating leverage, delivering enhanced operating margins and shareholder value.
The event will be hosted by Xavier Rolet, Chief Executive and David Warren, CFO and feature members of the LSEG Executive Committee and their teams. A copy of the presentation is available on our website: http://www.lseg.com/sites/default/files/content/documents/Regulatory/Investor-relations/2017/June/LSEG_Investor_Relations_Update_Event_12_June_2017.pdf.
Presentations will include the following new information:
• Continued double-digit revenue growth - 2017-2019
• Continued double-digit revenue growth in OTC clearing - 2017-2019
• Accelerating EBITDA margin growth – approaching 50% by 2019 (2016: 35.6%)
• Group operating expenses held at c.4% p.a. increase 2017-2019 while Group continues to develop and deliver revenue growth
• Next phase cost saves of £50m p.a. – by exit 2019
• Group EBITDA margin c.55% by 2019 (2016: 46.5%)
Conference call details:
To access the Telephone conference call of the event, which starts at 14:00 pm BST:
Participant UK FreeCall Dial-In Numbers:
United Kingdom 0800 6940257
United States 18669669439
Participant Std International Dial-In: +44 (0) 1452 555566
Participant UK LocalCall Dial-In Number:
United Kingdom, LocalCall 0844 4933800
Further numbers at bottom of this announcement
• Conference ID: 31402457
• We recommend that participants start to dial in 5 minutes prior to ensure a timely start to the conference call.
A replay of the conference call will be available later in the day on our website. A video recording will be made available on our website a few days after the event.
For further information:
Paul Froud - Investor Relations +44 (0)20 7797 3322
Gavin Sullivan - Media +44 (0)20 7797 1222