HOW TO NOMINATE A COMPANY
This year, London Stock Exchange Group is working with Asoko Insight to build the list of candidates for the Companies to Inspire Africa 2018 report.
You can register to nominate here
In order to nominate companies for inclusion in the report you must fall into one of the below categories:
- Investment Promotion Agencies or Accelerators
- Legal Firms
- Investment Banks and Financial Institutions
- Investors, e.g. Private Equity, Venture Capital Funds, Development Finance Institutions, Foundations
- International or Affiliated Local Audit Firms
- Chambers of Commerce
You are encouraged to nominate companies that you believe represent high standards of growth, innovation and repute.
To Nominate a company you must provide the following:
- Company Name
- CEO Name or relevant contact
- Website details
Nominated companies will be required to provide the following information. Qualifying companies will be contacted by our research partner Asoko for these details.
- Background company information including, company name, CEO name, sector, location and website details
- 3 years audited, topline revenue number (2015-2017)
- Current employee numbers
- Name of audit firm
There is no limit on the number of nominees a nominator can submit.
The closing date for nominations is Monday, 23 April 2018.*
*Should you wish to nominate companies but can't get all of the required information before the deadline, please contact Companies to Inspire Africa 2018.