London Stock Exchange welcomes IntegraFin to open London trading
- IntegraFin Holdings plc joins the Main Market today, having priced at 196p on 27 February 2018, with a market cap of £649.4m
- Confirms London Stock Exchange’s role as a leading listing venue for high growth companies
- Demonstrates UK’s ability to grow and support ambitious businesses
- First UK company from LSEG’s ELITE programme to join the Main Market
London Stock Exchange welcomes IntegraFin Holdings plc (IntegraFin), which provides platform services to UK financial advisers and their clients through its award-winning platform, Transact, to the Main Market. With an implied market capitalisation of £649.4 million at the time of pricing on 27 February 2018, it is also the first UK company on ELITE, London Stock Exchange Group’s international business support and capital raising programme, to list on the Main Market.
Charles Walker, Head of Equity Primary Markets at London Stock Exchange, welcomed Ian Taylor, CEO of IntegraFin to open London trading this morning to celebrate the listing.
Ian Taylor, CEO of IntegraFin:
“It is 19 years since our foundation as the UK’s first B2B platform company and we are delighted to list on the London Stock Exchange. As a UK focused business, the London Stock Exchange is our natural home and we look forward to our life as a listed company, delivering long-term value for our shareholders.”
Robert Barnes, Global Head of Primary Markets, London Stock Exchange Group:
“Welcoming IntegraFin to our markets is a cause for celebration for the company and a beacon for fast growing business across the UK. It demonstrates the UK’s ability to grow and support ambitious companies and London Stock Exchange Group’s commitment to backing these firms not only at IPO but throughout their growth journeys.”
London Stock Exchange Group plays a leading role in championing the UK’s thriving tech sector, supporting dynamic firms from fintech to biotech at IPO and throughout their development.
- Since 2015, tech companies on London Stock Exchange have raised £18 billion in IPO and follow-on capital
- ELITE support over 700 global businesses, including more than 100 across the UK, of which over thirty percent are tech companies.
- In February 2017, LSEG’s fintech platform, ELITE Club Deal, an online private placement platform to help ELITE companies attract all types of scale-up finance went live
- LSEG’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2017 report showcases 66 Information Technology companies from across the UK
- Ends -