ESG for Investor Relations
days to go
London Stock Exchange, London.
Designed to give seasoned IR Professionals and Board Directors an in-depth update on current IR best practices for ESG.
A company’s Environmental Social Governance (ESG) performance is increasingly used by investors to draw conclusions on quality of management, exposure to business risks and ability to leverage business opportunities. This information is used alongside financial and strategic data to gain a better understanding of a company’s future prospects. Therefore, it becomes more important for companies to communicate with investors clearly and accurately on these aspects of their performance. What are the regulations? What do investors need to know? How do you tell your ESG story effectively? Who are the influencers and decision makers in this process? What is best practice?
Facilitated by an expert IR practitioner with several key note speakers, this course will help listed companies navigate the changing landscape and integrate ESG communications into IR best practices
Who should attend?
This one-day course has been designed to appeal to the following professionals:
- IR Professionals
- Communication and PR Directors of listed and listing companies
- Board Directors and Management teams
- Seasoned PR and IR consultants
- Capital markets practitioners
- A full copy of the course materials and examples
- A series of briefing papers covering regulations, best practices and other subjects that will serve as a reference guide and support your overall learning outcomes from the Masterclass.
If you require a private session for individual questions we can provide individual coaching sessions on a one-to-one basis with the course tutor.
CPD points: This course attracts 7 CPD points.