e-Learning Regulatory Foundation Courses
days to go
Online CPD and CISI Certified regulatory training courses to provide operations and compliance staff with a thorough grounding in the MiFIR, EMIR, SFTR and Market Abuse Regulations.
Learn at your own pace from anywhere in the world.
The new online Foundation courses (CPD certified and endorsed by CISI) will provide operations and compliance staff with a thorough grounding in the regulatory reporting requirements. As well as detailing the regulatory reporting data standards, the course explains the systems and controls the ESMA expects firms to have over transaction reporting.
There are seperate courses available for:
- MiFIR Transaction Reporting (now live!)
- EMIR Trade Reporting (now live!)
- SFTR Transaction Reporting (now live!)
- MAR Surveillance (now live!)
Each of the courses are accompanied by a short online assessment to provide evidence that candidates have completed the online course. Upon completion of the course, delegates will be able to download a certificate to confirm learning and completion.
You can register for the courses now and we will provide you with a login as soon as the courses are released.
There is a full in-house exam available, which you may wish to attend to formalise your learning. On passing this exam, you will receive a CISI and CPD certificate confirming proficiency. The exams run from 9am-10am on several dates throughout the year.
Should you wish to book an in-house exam, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Book your place by registering and making payment in full
- A username and password will be emailed to you within 48 hours of booking and payment
- Sign in using the credentials provided
- Learn at your own pace when you are ready to start!
£495 (+VAT )
Please note: Payment must be made at time of booking.