Exchangepath For SI/OTF/MTF
Regulatory changes introduced by the MiFID have driven the growth of Alternative Liquidity Venues and Systematic Internalization services offered by brokering firms.
These new market entrants, along with institutional exchanges, are now striving hard to compete for liquidity, trying to avoid being part of any subsequent consolidation phase.
Venues endeavour to provide flexible, high-performance trading with low start-up and running costs in order to offer sensible transaction fees to attract buy-side liquidity.
Through exchangepath, LSEG Technology offers a multi-asset matching platform that features unprecedented performance, resiliency and reliability with low total cost of ownership.
exchangepath can manage incoming orders, match them and deliver matching results continuously, in less than 50 µs at the end-user’s gateway. Thus, it is capable of handling 100,000+ transactions per second and 50,000+ market data notifications per second with small hardware footprint.
exchangepath allows easy and quick development of private e-marketplaces, intra-group and inter-group regulated markets that can address any possible trading mode, such as order-driven or quote-driven markets, for different asset classes.
exchangepath is deployed onto a standard Linux multi-server network, without database support, providing end-users with native APIs or FIX and FAST protocols for trading and market data.
- Very high throughput with very low latency (<<50 µs) and near-zero jitter
- Scalable Trading Capacity: 100,000+ transactions/second per market partition
- Scalable Ticker Plant Capacity: 50,000+ messages/second per channel
- Low cost of implementation, yearly operation, low man/machine ratio usage
- Coexistence of different types of marketplaces in the same infrastructure
- Configurability of traded asset classes, trading rules and market data distribution