A message from our CEO
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you, our customers, for joining LSEG on a transformational journey as we transition the markets to a new, purpose built, highly secure and sustainable datacentre.
- As we communicated at the end of 2020, LSEG is moving its trading and market data to a new purpose built data centre near Docklands, London. Although the move involves significant focus and energy from both LSEG and its customers, it also delivers a number of significant benefits:
- The new data centre is much more energy efficient and will be entirely powered from green renewable energy sources;
- The new site will help maintain the very high systems availability needs of our business, customers and the market;
- The migration has provided the opportunity to refresh the markets on to a newer and highly performant, secure and resilient platform;
- We have been able to expand and enhance our product offering, providing more choice, flexibility and security to our customers.
As we approach the transition, we truly recognise and fully appreciate the hard work going into the preparation and, over the last few months, this focused engagement has helped to drive progress to ensure readiness for our mandatory dress rehearsals and market migration.
We could not successfully complete this move without you, and I would like to express my gratitude for your hard work, dedication and focus to improving the markets we operate in for years to come. Thank you.
CEO of London Stock Exchange Plc