MiFID II Trade Reporting APA
UnaVista TRADEcho B.V., an affiliate of London Stock Exchange Group plc, has been approved by the Dutch Authority for Financial Markets (AFM), to operate an Approved Reporting Mechanism (ARM) and Approved Publication Application (APA) for MiFID II. UnaVista TRADEcho B.V. is a real-time pre- and post-trade publication service reaching across all MiFID II asset classes. UnaVista TRADEcho B.V. provides an unparalleled level of experience and expertise, helping ease the regulatory burden for financial firms.
One connection for MiFID II reporting
Firms can enjoy the benefits of seamless reporting for both trade and transaction with streamlined onboarding, contracting and connectivity.
Understand if you have a pre-trade transparency requirement
The level of the pre-trade transparency depends on a number of factors, including the product for which quotes are being provided and size of the quote. UnaVista TRADEcho B.V. provides: -
- SI Determination across all asset classes to help firms monitor whether they qualify as a Systematic Internaliser
- SI Quoting across all asset classes to assess if a quote is required and publishing of SI quotes via London Stock Exchange market data feeds, market data vendors and websites.
Determine your post-trade transparency requirements
Post-trade transparency depends on a number of factors, including where a trade was concluded and the status of the firms involved. UnaVista TRADEcho B.V. provides: -
- Smart Report Router (SRR) service encompassing reporting rules and a significant amount of reference data, including granular SI reference data from the SI Registry, to assess every trade to determine if there is a reporting obligation. The SRR is APA agnostic.
- Approved Publication Arrangement (APA) service to publish post trade reporting for OTC, SI, MTF/OTF trades.
- On-exchange reporting service for LSE Members to report- on exchange trades to help customers manage investment mandates, counterparty risk through buy-in & default regime as appropriate.
Partner with one of the most experienced teams in the industry.
UnaVista TRADEcho B.V. has decades of experience helping firms with trade reporting, and have operated solutions for Fixed Income, Equity and ETF reporting for over 10 years.