G20 Reporting Jurisdictions
In September 2009 G20 member states endorsed a plan to increase the transparency of the global markets in order to promote financial stability. This means that OTC derivative contracts now have to be reported to a trade repository and cleared through a CCP.
How each of the member state implements the regulation is down to the local regulator, some of these regulations are already live and some are in progress.
UnaVista currently assists thousands of firms to fulfil multiple derivative reporting obligations in Australia, Hong Kong, Israel, Singapore and Switzerland. Canada and USA reporting are currently in progress. In addition, UnaVista is one of the largest European Trade Repositories (TR) helping firms process over 3 billion derivative trade messages annually.
UnaVista's Rules Engine allows firms to address multiple G20 Reporting regulations all through one interface, so you don't need to set up multiple connections or interact with 20 different repositories.
Enjoy advanced functionality on UnaVista’s G20 reporting platform
Users of UnaVista’s G20 reporting platform can achieve more with unrivalled advanced functionality including:
- Ability to view errors and mismatches within the Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Logging-in via one single interface for all your regulations and toggle between different regulations
- Ability to view historical data for up to 12 months
- Extensive and flexible user permissions
- Availability of charts and metrics dashboard which hyperlink to specific areas i.e. errors by category / errors by field
How UnaVista can help
Visibility across all your business
- With one interface for all your derivative reporting, you get a a centralised view of all of your global derivative data.
- You only need to connect to UnaVista, and we will manage the connections to the regulators and repositories, so you don’t have to.
Seamless relationship management across all regulations
- With one account manager as your point of contact, you can enjoy seamlessness across all the regulations that you report for using UnaVista.
It's quick to be set up on and easy to update
- UnaVista is a hosted solution, that means there is no local installation, and no long onboarding programmes.
- You will always have the most up to date systems, therefore if the regulations change we can change the validations to reflect.
Future-proof for upcoming regulations
- If new regulations come out that you need to comply with then, UnaVista can add them on, no need for you to build tactical solutions and no stress about another onboarding project.
LSEG is an experienced and regulated company
- LSEG has a wealth of regulatory experience in-house and has been central to helping firms with financial regulation since its inception.
- As a regulated company we have the highest standards for data protection and security, giving you one less thing to worry about.
Improve the quality of your reports
- UnaVista offers firms access to a reliable source of reference data from the source at the London Stock Exchange thereby improving the quality of your reporting.
For more information on how we can help, please fill in your details below