UnaVista SFTR Accelerator Programme
Prepare for SFTR compliance with UnaVista
Ahead of SFTR (Securities Financing Transaction Regulation) go-live, UnaVista has launched the SFTR Accelerator programme to give firms the project tools needed to prepare their internal systems and people early. The programme includes the Accelerator tool, accessed via a browser, to allow firms to upload non-production sets of data and identify gaps in content and format, allowing firms to prepare thoroughly ahead of reporting go-live. The programme empowers clients to easily assess their readiness for the reporting regime and focus on their data readiness initiatives.
UnaVista’s Accelerator Programme has been tried and tested by dozens of firms during their preparations for MiFID II transaction reporting.
Accelerate your compliance
The benefits of the SFTR Accelerator Programme:
- Early access to field and technical specification details to help you prepare
- Readiness checklist to facilitate identification and planning of required work streams
- First choice of onboarding timelines to enable you to test your data in advance of go-live
- The Accelerator tool to help you do your own data gap analysis
- Award-winning customer support, technical training and a wealth of resources
- Places on our certified SFTR Foundation Course for members of your team
Why choose UnaVista for SFTR?
- Single solution for multiple reporting regimes including MiFIR, EMIR, G20 derivative reporting; meeting operational risk requirements from front to back office and compliance
- Consolidated view of information enabling decision makers to achieve greater visibility across business units
- Greater control in accessing and distributing exceptions to the right people at the right time
- Hosted cost-effective solutions, further reducing operational cost and improving efficiency
- Pedigree and history of the London Stock Exchange including the highest security of data