Market Share Service
Detailed, flexible and timely market share statistics on trading volumes and associated market share rankings for your Member Firm.
Our Market Share services provide you with access to your underlying market share data in addition to a range of powerful analytical tools. By accessing these services it has never been so easy to find out how you are performing in the market.
Get a clear picture of your business’ performance
Market share allows you to illustrate the precise areas and time periods during which your business is performing at its best. Equipped with this knowledge, you can identify your firm’s strengths and weaknesses, ultimately helping you improve the balance of your business.
Demonstrate to clients your market leading position
The data can be used to support customer meetings, providing you with hard market data to underline your credentials as the best firm for transacting certain types of business.
Accurate data you can trust
Our market share service captures every trade on the London Stock Exchange’s markets and takes the data direct from the source, ensuring its accuracy and authenticity.
View market share at an individual security level
Our service allows you to view market share data at a number of levels. It allows you to view market share at an individual security level, for a user defined portfolio of securities, across different business classifications and at index or market segment level.
Enhanced flexibility through additional functionality
- View your market share by: any securities and instrument type, portfolio, business classification, FTSE index, market segment, on/off book trades
- Markets covered include: Main market, AIM, Professional securities market, specialist fund market, admission to trading only
- Create a portfolio to track your business’ performance
- Receive market share data for the UK Equity and Irish securities
- Get time-series analysis, by track performance over multiple time periods
- Break statistics down by market share business category
- Access data on a daily basis and run queries across specific date ranges