UnaVista EMIR Countdown Event
London Stock Exchange
10 Paternoster Square
Any firm that is looking to comply with EMIR will need to report to a trade repository from 12 February 2014. UnaVista, is the...
Any firm that is looking to comply with EMIR will need to report to a trade repository from 12 February 2014. UnaVista, is the London Stock Exchange Group's ESMA approved Trade Repository across all asset classes.
At this event we will be going through the various stages and processes that firms will need to do in order to be ready to report on the 12 February go-live date.
1430 - Registration
1500 - Presentations
1600 - Drinks, canapes and numerous demo stations
1900 - Close
Agenda - to be confirmed
- Trade Repository Project Overview
- Timeline for go-live
- How we will onboard
- Inter-trade repository reconciliations
- Pricing structure
- Partial and full delegated reporting
- Update on all of the new aspects of EMIR that have been resolved
- Training – what we will be offering
- Drinks and canapes will be served, there will be demo stations placed around the floor so you can choose to see how the product will work in more detail if you choose. The following demos will be available.
- EMIR Trade Repository
- Rules Engine
Please note this event is exclusively for firms that required to report for EMIR.
Due to the wide reach of EMIR, we are expecting a large amount of interest in this event. We ask that you limit attendance to a maximum of two people per firm.