UnaVista announces G20 Reporting Support for SIX FMIA reporting
Join us at this webinar to hear from our UnaVista and SIX experts on how the Swiss Financial Market Infrastructure Act (FMIA) affects you and get an overview of the G20 Reporting solution.
UnaVista and SIX Group have formed a partnership to help make reporting for this regime as simple as possible. Using your connection to UnaVista, you can route trades to SIX’s derivative trade repository allowing you to have one view of all your regulatory reporting. Join us at this webinar to hear from our UnaVista and SIX experts on how the regulation affects you and get an overview of the solution for Swiss reporting.
- UnaVista G20 Reporting Overview
- Regulatory Update on FMIA and overview of the SIX trade repository solution
- Partner Case Study – How EFETNET help their clients comply
- Sceaf Berry, UnaVista Regulations Business Analyst, Information Services, London Stock Exchange Group
- John Cummins, Senior Business Manager, Corporate Development, SIX Group
- 26 October 2016
- 9:00 (New York), 14:00 (London), 15:00 (Zurich)