Energy Trading and Regulation & Compliance Summit 2015
12 Mar 2015
UnaVista are speaking about REMIT reporting at this annual Energy Conference
UnaVista are a Gold Sponsor at this year's ETRC Summit 2015, where we will be speaking and exhibiting. ETRC will provide the industry with an essential forum to thoroughly examine the main regulations affecting energy trading entities, including reporting for REMIT,EMIR & MiFID II.
Tom Wieczorek, UnaVista Head of Product Management will be talking on a panel on day 2
Panel discussion: Challenges around transaction reporting
- EMIR reporting, one year on: What is the feedback from the energy trading companies?
- Developments on the format of reporting
- Looking at what still needs to be improved in terms of matching with counterparties
- Connecting the different Trade Repositories: What has been done in that space?
- REMIT: How to best prepare for it?
- Analysis of the overlap with EMIR
- Overcoming the data enrichment issue
- Tom Wieczorek, Head of Product Management, UnaVista, LSEG
- Dr David Beier, Financial Market Regulation, WINGAS
- Tine Bax, Market Regulation Officer, GDF Suez Energy Europe – EMT
- Daniel Jude, Global Head of Business Development Repository Services, CME GROUP
- Stuart Clark, Head of Product Strategy and Innovation, Deutsche Börse Group, Impendium Systems
The Summit will gather National and European Regulators; Associations active in the energy trading sector, as well as leading Energy Trading Companies and Banks across Europe and globally, to share their insights on steps to implementation of the regulations. There will be presentations, case studies, panel discussions and workshops around each regulation, with the aim of clarifying remaining uncertainties to help the industry move forward.