EMIR & MIFIR Reporting, Operations and Compliance
UnaVista and London Stock Exchange will be talking on two panels at this Infoline event in November. The event will be looking at all area of...
UnaVista and London Stock Exchange will be talking on two panels at this Infoline event in November. The event will be looking at all area of EMIR and MiFIR reporting, including new requirements, synergies and operational and compliance best practice.
David Nowell, Head of Regulatory Compliance and Industry Relations UnaVista, LSEG will be talking on the EMIR panel:
10.00am How the new repositories are working in practice
- Challenges the trade repositories face
- Choosing a Trade Repository
- Responsibilities of trade repositories
- What is the product scope?
- Implications for market participants
- Impact on local participants trading only in Europe
- Challenges facing global participants
- Trade Repositories – understanding their differences and product offerings
- Choosing the right reporting approach
- Back reporting
Emma Kalliomaki, Head of SEDOL Masterfile, LSEG will be talking on the LEI panel:
13:30 Global LEI Update
This presentation will provide an overview on the development, implementation and maintenance of reference data standards and their increased use in regulation. Additionally, an update on the current status of the global LEI project will also be provided.
- Reference data standards
- Overview and update on the current status of the Global LEI Project
- Moving from Pre-LEIs to a global LEI
- Pre-LOUs – how are they moving forward to contribute to a global system?
- EMIR reporting using Pre-LEIs and beyond – what does it all mean?
- Development - Implementation - Maintenance
- Increasing regulatory usage of reference data standards
- Practical implications for the market
To register for this event and receive a 20% discount please click on the link below.