EMIR & MiFID II/MiFIR Reporting
29 Apr 2015
Conference looking at the upcoming EMIR, MiFIR and REMIT reporting challenges.
UnaVista will be talking on the folowing panel sessions at this upcoming Infoline conference. The event will be looking at the ongoing revisions to the reporting obligations of EMIR and sweeping new reporting requirements being implemented under MiFID II/MiFIR (from January 2017), that makes this a pivotal year for middle office operations.
TR Panel Session: Trade Repository Reconciliation and Interoperability
- Inter trade repository reconciliation and matching
- Steps to improve pairing and matching rates
Clarification on MiFIR Reporting: Developments in Reportable Transactions under Scope and Asset Class Coverage
- Instruments and reportable transaction
- Entities that are caught and have to report
- Removal of 1722 exemption
- Implications for the buy-side
- Home state reporting
- Levels of regulatory tolerance?
Addressing the Operational Challenges of Integrating and Using LEIs for Reporting Purposes
- What are the latest developments and outstanding concerns surrounding the creation of the Global LEI system?
- How will the LOU’s and ROC ensure that LEI statuses are reported correctly to the regulators globally?
- Improving data quality and system integration - has the implementation of the Global LEI system helped your firm to reduce risk and increase operational efficiency?
- Incorporating LEI into daily operations - how much more prevalent is the use of LEI becoming in place of regulatory reporting?
To find out more view the agenda here.