Derivatives World Congress
Chicago conference looking at the upcoming regulations and operational challenges for 2016
UnaVista is sponsoring and exhibiting at the Derivatives World Congress 2015 in Chicago and will be speaking on one of the panel sessions. The conference will look at the upcoming regulations and operational challenges facing US firms over the next 12 months.
- Stay abreast of global regulatory updates: Dodd-Frank & Volcker, EMIR, MiFID, Basel III and others
- Discover the benefits of a refined regulatory structure in order to achieve higher financial stability and economic growth
- Grasp the role of CCPs in the market and incorporate CCPs into your strategy
- Familiarize yourself with operational challenges of derivatives and strategies to overcome them
- Hear about collateral optimization and transformation
- Gain in-depth insight into the technological requirements of central clearing, e-Trading developments and Big data management
UnaVista will be talking on the following panel on day 2 of the conference.
Panel Discussion Reporting Regulations & Derivatives
An overview of reporting requirements in US , Canada and Europe. The panel will highlight the similarities and differences between the reporting regimes and the work done around harmonization of reporting requirements globally.
- International developments around transaction reporting
- EMIR & MiFID reporting requirements
- Global harmonization of reporting
Problems with non-harmonisation of reporting
Technical reuse of data to address multiple regulations
Systems and controls regulators look for within reporting framework
Maryse Gordon | Senior Pre-Sales, UnaVista, London Stock Exchange Group
David Mengle | Senior Risk Advisor, OTC Derivatives, National Futures Association
Michael Brady | Senior Legal Counsel, British Columbia Securities Commission
Edina Cavalli | AVP Enterprise Dodd-Frank & Regulatory, Reform Liaison, TD Bank Group