T2S: Two Years to Launch
London Stock Exchange
10 Paternoster Square
LSEG and Monte Titoli will be hosting a morning conference on Target2-Securities (T2S) at Paternoster Square on Thursday 27th June....
LSEG and Monte Titoli will be hosting a morning conference on Target2-Securities (T2S) at Paternoster Square on Thursday 27th June.
This thought-provoking and insightful T2S Event will feature an update from Jean-Michel Godeffroy, Chairman of the T2S Board, and a presentation of Monte Titoli’s T2S offering as a single gateway to meet customers’ T2S requirements with the following agenda:
10:30 Opening Remarks
10:40 Keynote Speaker: Jean-Michel Godeffroy (responsible for T2S project at ECB) updating on T2S project
11:00 London Stock Exchange Strategy for T2S
11:20 Panel discussion: Two Years to Go: Opportunities and Concerns chaired by Giulio Di Cerbo (Chairman of Monte Titoli). Other panellists include:
- Jean-Michel Godeffroy (Chairman of T2S Board)
- Alex Dockx (Senior Product Manager, T2S Program Manager, Direct Custody and Clearing, J.P. Morgan CIB)
- Robert Mason (Head of EMEA Fixed Income Operations, RBS Global Banking & Markets)
- Keith Berrett (Director, Direct Custody & Clearing, Citi GTS)
- Alessandro Zignani (Head of Post Trade Sales, LSEG)
12:00 Italian FTT the role of Monte Titoli
12:20 Closing remarks
12:30 Networking reception over lunch and refreshments.
For further information on attending this event please contact email@example.com