Monte Titoli Get Set for the Settlement Discipline
In preparation of the forthcoming introduction of the CSDR Settlement Discipline
Monte Titoli will be hosting a focus session on the introduction of Penalties and
Buy-In of the forthcoming CSDR Settlement Discipline.
Come hear directly from member banks, brokers, financial market Infrastructures
and ECB on how these features will impact market participants.
12h30 - 14h00 Registration
14h00 – 14h00 Opening Remarks | Mauro Dognini, CEO - Monte Titoli
14h10 - 15h00 View from the Market
Update on implementation of the Settlement Discipline: how the Settlement penalties engine will work in T2S; What’s new and what is still missing at this stage, simulation of projected penalties and OTC buy in on real market data
- Karen Birkel, Deputy Head of the Market Infrastructure Management division, Directorate General Market Infrastructure and Payments – ECB
- Salvatore Lo Giudice, Head of Post Trade Market Division - Consob
- Paolo Carabelli, T2S and CSDR Project Manager - Monte Titoli
15h00 - 15h50 Panel I with Market Participants
Implementation: concerns, open issues and lessons learned
- Reto Faber, MD Head of Direct Clearing and Custody EMEA - Citi
- Allison Levy, Director EMEA Asset Servicing Global Product Management
& T2S Product Manager - BNY Mellon
- Mario Recchia, Head of Financial Institution Products – Intesa Sanpaolo
- Alex Dockx, Executive Director, Product Strategy Direct Custody & Clearing - JP Morgan
Moderator : Alessandro ZIgnani, Head of Business Development - Monte Titoli
15h50 - 16h40 Panel II with Market Associations
What are the lessons learned and plans at this stage of the implementation.
What to expect from now to September 2020?
- Stephen Burton, Managing Director of Post Trade - AFME
- Raphael Plata, Secretary General - EACH
- Anna Kulik, Secretary General – ECSDA
- ABI (tbc)
Moderator : Alex Krunic, Head of Equities - LCH Ltd (London Stock Exchange Group)
- Get for Settlement Discipline with Monte Titoli - Salvatore Lo Giudice - Consob
- Target2-Securities - Getting ready for CSDR - Karen Birkel - Market Infrastructure management ECB
- CSDR Settlement Discipline - Impacts of Cash Penalties and Buy-In on Govies - Paolo Carabelli T2S & CSDR Manager Monte Titoli