London Stock Exchange – 2016 Events Highlights
London Stock Exchange, at the heart of global finance, brings together leading industry experts, global investors and corporates from around the world to explore ways to finance their growth ambitions. Every industry, from natural resources, fintech, healthcare to media and telecoms, is experiencing radical and rapid changes. Those major changes are creating new growth and investment opportunities for the global investor based in London.
Through a wide range of capital market conferences, London Stock Exchange is uniquely positioned to host those industry debates. Our flagship regional and industry conferences are designed for entrepreneurs and investors to meet and discuss innovative finance with London corporate advisers. Over the years we have developed a series of capital markets events receiving feedback from our listed and prospective companies to ensure we maximise their value to guests. As a result the positioning of those events is unique and relevant to any audience considering the benefits of accessing capital markets.
Our events are far ranging and some highlights include:
- LSEG Investment Fund Conference – aimed at market experts to discuss latest trends and opportunities available to fund managers to raise capital via the listing of new vehicles. Meet us on 24 March 2016.
- LSEG IPO Forum – flagship forum for private companies, intuitional investors and advisers. Ran bi-annually, our next forum is on 14 April 2016.
- LSEG & Casablanca Stock Exchange "Morocco:Your Footprint in Africa" conference - a joint event to showcase Morocco as a financial center. In parallel to the conference we host investor meetings for Moroccan corporates. The event will take place in London on 21 April 2016.
- LSEG Greater China Conference - the event provides an overview of some of the key offerings from LSEG Capital Markets to access trading in Europe's most liquid securities. The annual event will be held in Hong Kong on 28 June 2016.
- LSEG Beijing Annual Conference - Date to be announced.
Past annual events include:
- LSEG Fintech Investor Forums – created to showcase the UK’s strength as a global Fintech hub and the exciting investment opportunities available to investors. The event took place on 26 February 2016 (next event February 2017).
- LSEG Regional Conferences include CIS & CEE, China and Americas – to explore capital raising opportunities and investment flows in the regions. Africa and China’s continuing economic and social development present immense opportunities to global investors in London. The next regional event took place on 11 March: CIS & CEE Conference (next event March 2017).
- LSEG Healthcare – designed to highlight the significant investment opportunities within the UK healthcare sector, the event took place on 27 January 2016 (next event January 2017).
London Stock Exchange is present in the UK and around the world, where we speak at local adviser conferences or organise our own local seminars. We strongly encourage you to join our debate, either as a speaker or an attendee. We constantly seek to renew our content to remain informative and impactful to corporates seeking to access capital markets to fund their growth. Please check our Conference Calendar to join our London and overseas conferences and seminars.
For more information about listing on London Stock Exchange please get in touch with one of our team.
If you would like to receive the latest insight, news and events information subcribe to Primary Markets updates here.