Debt Capital Markets Update Q4 2018
|Download the update - Fourth quarter and full year, 2018|
Please find attached a review of London Stock Exchange Group’s Debt Capital Markets activity in Q4 2018.
- London Stock Exchange ranks second in debt capital raised among leading global bond listing venues in 2018.
- 1,068 bonds were issued on London Stock Exchange during the year accounting for $452bn in debt capital raised, making 2018 the strongest year in terms of bonds issued in the past 5 years.
- International FI's accounted for 26% of all 2018 issuances, raising $119bn through 468 listings.
- Of the total international issuers, Canada and Australia led the way, raising a combined $81bn through 274 listings.
- $17.2 billion has been raised on ISM since its launch, 82% of which was raised in 2018.
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia chose London Stock Exchange for a $2bn Sukuk in September 2018, emphasising our continuous support for the Islamic Finance industry.
UK Debt Capital Markets Forum - 1 March 2019, 08:30am - 01.30pm
Join us for in-depth discussions on the challenges and opportunities in the UK debt market and network with key senior decision makers from the global DCM community. For more information and to register please click here.
To find out more about London Stock Exchange's Debt Capital Markets you can contact the Fixed Income team at email@example.com or 0207 797 3921.
Head of Fixed Income, Funds & Analytics, UK Primary Markets
London Stock Exchange Group