Debt Capital Markets Update Q1 2019
We are pleased to share LSEG’s Quarterly Debt Capital Markets (DCM) update for Q1 2019.
|Download the report here.|
This provides a review of global DCM activity, and key highlights from London Stock Exchange Group’s markets.
- Shifting Global Macro dynamics and how this has affected Q1 DCM activity: London continues to lead globally as a listing venue for large sovereign and corporate issuances
- Key transactions: Including sovereign bonds, local currency issuances including Masala bonds and Sonia-linked issuance – which exceeded £-Libor Floating Rate Notes for the first time in a quarterly period
- Case studies: Including Saudi Aramco’s landmark debut transaction
- An update on the International Securities Market (ISM): ISM saw its strongest quarter since launch. An updated Rulebook was launched, which expands incorporation by reference to Market Abuse Regulation related announcements and introduces tailored rules for the listing of Insurance Linked Securities (ILS)
- Events Calendar and Team: Including a summary of LSEG’s Debt Market Forum and an introduction to some of the new faces to our Global Fixed Income team
To find out more about London Stock Exchange's Debt Capital Markets you can contact the Fixed Income team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 797 3921.
Head of Fixed Income, Funds & Analytics, UK Primary Markets
London Stock Exchange Group