Request for Quote
London Stock Exchange Request for Quote (RFQ) functionality for Exchange Traded Products (ETPs) offers a fully automated on-exchange CCP cleared solution, allowing greater efficiency and protection for both requestors and market makers.
- Fully automated process designed to fit within existing electronic workflow.
- Trades conducted on-exchange under the rules of the London Stock Exchange.
- Access to a broad and diverse universe of liquidity provision, offering aggregated within one platform.
- On book, on-exchange activity with Central Counterparty Clearing (CCP).
- Named and unnamed models available offering choice and control over counterparty selection.
- Functionality will be supported for all.
- CCP-cleared order book.
- Follows MiFID II pre-trade transparency rules.
- RFQ activity monitored by London Stock Exchange Market Surveillance.