Why US tech businesses choose London
Gazelles and unicorns welcome
Whether your company is worth $10m or $10bn, our AIM and main market provide you with unrivalled access to top investors to help fuel your growth.
As the most international exchange in the world, London offers US tech companies broad visibility and unrivalled access to global investors.
Our unique offering, including our renowned Main Market and growth market AIM, means that companies of all sizes can raise funds in London, from blue chips to smaller tech businesses: both VC backed and bootstrapped.
There are currently 150+ companies from the Americas listed in London with a combined value of over a trillion USD. US tech companies such as Boku and RenalytixAI have chosen London as their IPO venue. A London listing can offer the following benefits to growth companies and their shareholders:
1. Supportive public market environment for smaller growth companies in the USD50m to USD1bn equity value range
2. Extensive participation in small and micro-cap public companies from well-known institutional investors
3. Lower cost of getting listed, maintaining a listing and lower litigation risk as evidenced by third party data
4. Acceptance of sell-down at IPO by existing shareholders even in smaller growth company IPOs
5. Ongoing access to capital – robust environment to raise further primary capital to finance growth
CFA, Head of Primary Markets,
Head of Tech and Lifesciences
Read Boku’s story and Renalytix AI case-study below.