London Stock Exchange welcomes EVRAZ celebrating 25 years
Today London Stock Exchange welcomed the management of EVRAZ, one of the TOP-30 world largest steelmaking companies. EVRAZ representatives opened the trading at markets of LSE.
Established in 1992, today EVRAZ is a vertically integrated steel, mining and vanadium business with operations in the Russian Federation, Ukraine, USA, Canada, Czech Republic, Italy and Kazakhstan. EVRAZ is among the top steel producers in the world based on crude steel production of 13.5 million tonnes in 2016. A significant portion of the company's internal consumption of iron ore and coking coal is covered by its mining operations. The Group is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250. EVRAZ employs approximately 80 000 people.
- A vertically integrated global steelmaker
- The market leader in steel products for infrastructural projects
- One of the lowest cost steel producers
- The leading global supplier of rails
- One of the world leaders in the production of vanadium