Virtual meetings - webinar
Using advanced technology solutions, virtual meetings are now serving as a valuable tool for investor relations officers to maximize their investor marketing outreach. Results from a recent survey of public companies shows strong support and further demand for virtual meetings as we approach 2017. Ipreo’s corporate access survey found that 94 percent of respondents who used virtual meetings in 2016 plan to increase or maintain their level of activity going forward.
Following the agreement signed between ELITE Connect and OpenExchange to boost video conferencing across Europe and the US,we were delighted to bring together ELITE Connect’s CEO, Luca Peyrano, Head of Corporate Access at Norges Bank IM, Hugo Sanders, CEO of OpenExchange, Mark Loehr and moderator IR Magazine Editor, Laurie Havelock for a live webinar to discuss planning digital corporate access in 2017.
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on the following critical issues in just 40 minutes:
- Being more efficient with senior management time
- How to incorporate virtual meetings into your IR programme
- Using digital services to improve efficiency and reach new audiences
- The potential impact of Mifid II on meeting practices
- Virtual meetings as a cost-effective solution for evolving IR activity in the context of budgeting for 2017.
The webinar employed the same software that underpins both ELITE Connect and OpenExchange.
For more information on ELITE Connect: