London stock Exchange Derivatives Market
London Stock Exchange Derivatives Market (LSEDM) to focus on CurveGlobal and withdraw from IOB Equity Derivatives contracts effective on 21 June 2019 ("Effective Date").
For Norwegian Derivatives the withdrawal of these contracts will be on 29 November 2019 (“Revised Effective Date”).
- LSEDM currently operates a Linked Order Book jointly with Oslo Børs ASA. This will continue to operate as normal up to the Revised Effective Date.
- All existing contracts will remain tradeable up to and including the Revised Effective Date.
- Contract series will continue to be listed as normal up to the Revised Effective Date.
- After the Revised Effective Date, Oslo Børs ASA will continue to operate its Norwegian Derivatives market on a standalone basis.
- Member Firms will be able to trade Norwegian Derivatives after the Revised Effective Date through Oslo Børs ASA, subject to having all relevant membership, trading and clearing connections in place.
LSEDM members that wish to continue trading Norwegian Derivatives are advised to contact Oslo Børs on +47 22 34 19 80 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. A position transfer process between LCH Ltd and SIX X-Clear can be arranged.