- Choose from a range of connectivity – from full host-to-host solutions to third party proprietary networks including:
- Direct connectivity via Customer Managed Connectivity (CMC) or an Exchange managed connection (Extranex)
- Exchange hosting or co-location by placing equipment in same secure and highly resilient data centre facility as LSEG systems
- Exchange Wireless via millimetre wave wireless connectivity solution between London and Slough to reduce latency
- Third-party access through accredited Network Service Providers (NSPs) and Vendor Access Network providers (VANs)
- LSEDM Membership is available to corporate entities only:
- Investment firms or credit institutions in the European Economic Area (European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway)
- Firms authorised in other jurisdictions or non-authorised firms in certain circumstances
- Only SwapClear members can take advantage of LCH Spider.
- All Member Firms must comply with the LSEDM Rules
- Members need to have appropriate clearing and settlement arrangements in place for their trading activities.
Please contact our Sales Team for further details:
The next step in margin efficiencies for OTC and Listed Rates Derivatives. LCH Spider delivers risk reduction and savings that count.
LCH Spider is an innovative tool that unlocks portfolio margining opportunities between listed rates and SwapClear-cleared OTC products for eligible members and clients.
For more information click on the links below: