UK Listing, Disclosure and Transparency Rules seminar
Book now to guarantee your place
20 October 2015
Overview of the training seminar
Companies with a listing, or who are about to list, will be required to comply with the UK listing, disclosure and transparency rules. These rules establish minimum requirements in respect of:
- Proper communication to the market, including the disclosure of price-sensitive information
- Shareholder interaction and disclosure considerations where significant transactions are concerned
- Periodic financial reporting – both timings and content
The emphasis of this seminar will be on the practical implications of the UK listing, disclosure and transparency rules, demonstrating how companies are expected to comply.
With the UK regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority, scrutinising the compliance of listed companies more closely than ever, this seminar provides an ideal opportunity for existing issuers or those considering a listing on the market to understand both the fundamentals and the latest developments.
Why attend the seminar?
Senior representatives from top consultancy firms will provide their perspective and guidance via a series of presentations and practical worked examples. The seminar will also feature a session translating the fundamentals into practical application for a listed company which will be led by a secretarial practice with extensive corporate governance experience among listed companies.
Who should attend the seminar?
This seminar course is targeted at those with an intermediate or senior level of knowledge seeking to be updated with the latest developments, information and perspective including:
- Company secretaries
- Financial directors
- Legal counsels
- Corporate communicators
- Investor relations officers
- An update on the latest regulatory changes, trends, developments and best practices to ensure you are best positioned to advise your company internally
- A full copy of the course materials and examples
- A series of briefing papers covering regulations, best practices and other subjects that will serve as a reference guide and support your overall learning outcomes
- If you require a private session to ask specific questions, we can provide individual coaching sessions on a one-to-one basis with the course tutor.
4 CPD points: This seminar is accredited by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
Location: London Stock Exchange, 10 Paternoster Square, London, EC4M 7LS.
Course fee: £ 495 + VAT