UK Listing, Disclosure and Transparency Rules Course Agenda
8.55 - Chair’s welcome - Overview and objectives of the seminar.
9:00-10:45 - The fundamentals Life as a listed company: key developments.
- Update on the regulatory framework for all listed companies:
- Governance: hot topics
- Changes to the listing rules
- Perspective and practical steps
The transparent market:
- Contributing to an open and fair market
- Managing inside information
- Company announcements: case studies and practical lessons
- Share dealing by senior management
10:45 – 11:15 Coffee and networking
11.15 – 13:00 Shareholder considerations and reporting to the market Shareholder considerations:
- The role of the Sponsor, Nomad etc.
- Significant transactions – class tests and notifications
- Transactions with related parties etc.
- A shareholder’s right of pre-emption
Reporting to the market:
- Overview of the financial and narrative reporting regime
- Corporate reporting update
- Accounting rules update
- Best practices
13:00 – 14:00 Networking lunch