Masterclass in professional trading - part one
9 May 2014
Price £ 395 + VAT
Trading the global financial markets is a challenging pursuit. For those wishing to develop an edge to their trading it is vital to be well informed and thoroughly prepared. Market participants should be educated as to where the current opportunities lie and how to maximise them.
If you are interested in trading the global financial markets, this taster session will provide you with an opportunity to get a flavour of our two day intensive training programme ‘A Masterclass in Professional Trading’ which is being held on 9 May 2014 and 2 June 2014.
This two-hour seminar gives delegates an introduction to how professional traders at TSquared Trading approach the markets on a daily basis. By the end of the taster session, you will have a good idea about whether our two day training course is for you. The registration fee is fully redeemable against the course fee.
Two day programme
This two-day workshop uses a mix of teaching methodologies including case studies and interactive exercises to give delegates an in-depth understanding of how professional traders approach the markets on a daily basis.
As financial markets and their participants evolve at an ever-quickening pace it is increasingly important to be well prepared in order to trade effectively. The topics covered in this course include:
- The launch of LSE derivatives and how professional traders will approach them
- The importance of developing a trading edge utilising relevant, current examples as case studies
- The fundamental drivers of the futures markets that determine trading opportunities
- How to develop a trading plan and how to execute trades
Who should attend?
This course has been designed to appeal to the following individuals:
- New financial market participants
- Retail traders looking to enhance their performance
- Experienced traders new to derivatives (futures)
- Students interested in a career in trading
London Stock Exchange
10 Paternoster Square